B58TU (HDP6) HPFP Upgrade For The N20 (Without The HPFP)Regular price $375.00 AUD
The B58TU HPFP upgrade kit for the N20 without the HPFP is the perfect upgrade for users wanting to run E85 on their N20 or have a larger turbo flowing enough air to max the stock N20 HPFP.
- This Kit Does Not Come With The B58TU HPFP.
- This Kit comes with the required parts to retrofit the B58TU HPFP, This kit is ideal for users wanting to source the pump locally or on the used market.
- DIY install guide located Here
Avoiding upgrading your HPFP and trying to run the Stock HPFP at its maximum capacity can cause the Stock HPFP to crash, which can cause engine damage very quickly.
Save yourself a nightmare and upgrade to the B58TU HPFP.
This kit comes with the following parts: (Assembly Required).
- "Aeroflow 200 Series 3M Teflon Black Braided Stainless Steel Hose"
- "Aeroflow 200 Series Hose Adaptor to -6AN Black Aluminium Fitting"
- "Aeroflow 200 Series Hose Adaptor 150 Degree to -6AN Black Aluminium Fitting"
- "Speedflow M14x1.5 inverted flare to 6AN Black Aluminium fitting."
- "Aeroflow 5/16 EFI Quick Disconnect to -6AN Black Aluminium Fitting."
- Modified Valvetronic Valve cover seal plate. (OE 11377502022)
Pre 11/2014 cars will need the Wiring harness adaptor and will need to splice into the factory harness to accept the new style electrical plug on the B58TU HPFP (HDP6), all N20's built After November of 2014 will have the new plug. Whilst there are some cars before November 2014 that did manage to get the newer plug from factory we cannot guarantee this to be the case for you and will offer the wiring harness plug to all customers who proceeded to have a car before 11/2014. If you're not sure what you have please purchase based off the Build date of your vehicle.
If you would prefer to buy the kit with the physical pump please click here:
This kit is for those that prefer to fit a cheaper used B58TU HPFP (HDP6).
With regards to tuning E85, Rail pressure needs to be minimum of 24mPa and a max of 25mPa at 5000 - 7000 RPM.
Significant Injector adjustments are also required to get the N20 to operate correctly on E85, consult with your tuner.
For people running 93, leave the rail pressure 20mPa unless you are starting to hit the injector limitations.
This pump is rated to 35mPa (5000PSI), however going over 25mPa (3600 PSI) is not advised on the N20 fuel system at this stage.
There are injector upgrades that will flow about 40% more fuel over the stock injectors, whilst they require a custom tune to work, they also allow the rail pressure to be set to 20mPa which places less demand on the fuel system.
The injector part numbers are below for the S63TU EU5 injectors:
The part number for this B58TU HPFP (Bosch HDP6) is:
- Please note: Improper installation can damage engine components or the engine itself. Whilst this pump is 90% plug and play, Navardi Tuned holds no responsibility for the installation, form. fit or function of this pump, its associated components and any tuning this pump may be used in. By purchasing this kit you understand it is your sole responsibility to use this kit appropriately.
- An important note, the Hard-Line from the HPFP outlet to the fuel rail is angled slightly off, whilst we have not seen any performance issues due to this and the pump bolts up to the Hard-Line just fine with no leaks, if you would prefer to have it aligned properly you will need to bend the Hard-Line slightly.
- For a basic installation instruction guide please refer to the following guide Here