N20 Built Short Motor
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
After maximum reliability and increased ability to make big horsepower and torque!?
We are the only company that has invested this much time and resources into the N20/N26 engine platforms and produce the worlds strongest N20s and B48s.
This short motor package comes with our patented Darton Sleeve solution making the block well capable of 1000 wheel horsepower when equipped with the correct turbo, cylinder head and bolt on accessories. YES YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY 1000 WHEEL HORSEPOWER CAPABLE!
Please note! These are made to order and have a lead time of 6-8 Months!
We understand this is a long time but given the significant delays we face having the sleeves manufactured and shipped thanks to the global logistic issues there is nothing we can do at this time to speed this process up.
There are a variety of configurations of this package depending on your power needs.
Please note, over 600HP the Cylinder Head requires significant work to allow for more power & torque.
What does this package short block come with?
- N20 Engine Block
- Stock Forged Crankshaft
- King Main Bearings
- King Sputter Connecting Rod Bearings
- ARP2000 Main Studs
- ARP2000 Head Studs
- Athena Cut-Ring Head Gasket
- Your Choice of MaxSpeeding ConRods (600HP Rating) or CP Carrillo Pro-H Carr ConRods (1000+HP Rated)
- CP Carrillo 84mm 10.0:1 Compression Ratio Pistons + Optional Coatings Available (contact us should you require a different compression ratio)
- Standard Piston Wrist Pin (600HP Rated) or 800 HP or 1000 HP Rated Wrist Pins Available
- Navardi Tuned Custom Darton MID Wet Sleeves
- Engine Block Machining To Suit The Darton Sleeves
- Darton Sleeves Installed, Torque Plate Honed and Deck Resurfaced
- File Fit Piston Rings
- Washed and Cleaned Block
- Oil Gallery Freeze Plugs Replaced With A Tapped Pressure Plug - For Easy Cleaning Of Oil Galleries!
- Bearing Clearances Measured and Appropriate Sizes Matched
- Crankshaft Cleaned and Crack Tested
- Rotating Assembly Balanced
- Block Notched To Suit H-Beam ConRods
- New BMW OE Timing Chain Assembly
- N20 Engine Block Time-Serted To Suit M11 ARP Head Studs
- Refreshed OE Bed Plate Auxiliary Bolts
- Short Block Assembled and Prepped for shipping
- Crankshaft Surface Treatment (Hardening) - Only Included With CP Carrillo ConRods
Core Exchanges are possible but require consultation first
Please note! The following Items are NOT INCLUDED!
- Oil Pump & Balance Shaft Module
- Cylinder Head + Associated Gaskets
- Oil Filter Housing
Shopping Experience Guarantee
Great Quality, Honest and Reliable Goods & Services, With Prompt Fulfillment Timelines.
Customer Service Guarantee
Exception & Helpful Customer Service.
User Privacy Is Our Biggest Concern, Shop Safely With Us Knowing We Do Not Share Your Personal Data With Anyone, Or Corporate Entity.
Safety & Security Guarantee
Secure and Safe Checkout.
I’ve met Harry from Navardi a couple off months ago and from that everything went straight upwards. He helped me out with different questions on my n20 engine with lower compression pistons.
Awesome experience, Harrison’s work is remarkable. He did a wonderful job on BM3 custom tuning for my wagon F31 N20. Has excellent recommendations and resources. Without any doubts, eyes closed in trust any tune.
Harry at Navardi Tuned is the most knowledgeable tuner for these engines. My n20 now performs greater and more efficiently; strong, smooth, and consistent!
Perfect job done by Harrison on my BMW F33 420i engine.
Very serious, he spared no effort to provide me with top-level programming. Powerful, flexible reactive with maximum reliability.
I live in France the time difference has never been a problem. Depending on the datalogs produced, I received dozens of updates over several weeks. Excellent follow-up.
Definitely recommend Navardi Tuned!
The most seamless experience, Harry (the owner) is the most helpful person I've ever met in this industry! I recieved endless support throughout the months before tuning, all the way through the tuning process, and a TON of follow up afterwards. Do not listen to some of the other reviews here on Google, they are spreading serious mis-information. They are all missing the fact that the owner of the troubled vehicle acted negligently in looking after a car that HE decided to tune well above factory specs... seemingly very idiosyncratic to a normal person. Regardless of this, if you want your BMW tuned to make it more enjoyable to drive, or to accompany any modifications you have done to it, you couldn't find a better guy than Harry.