Forged BMW N20 Bottom End Parts Kit (800 HP) Level 3Regular price $6,500.00 AUD
The Forged BMW N20 Bottom End Parts Kit (800 HP) Level 3 is the bare minimum required to get 800 Horsepower out of your N20.
This kit when combined with the right turbo will allow you to make up to 800HP! all that is required is machine work and assembly. These kits come with all parts required, unfortunately a lot of the bolts installed in the N20 Motor cannot be reused once disassembled and as such must be replaced with OEM or aftermarket.
This kit takes all the guess work out and includes everything you need to upgrade your bottom end.
THIS KIT ONLY COMES WITH THE LISTED PARTS NOTHING ELSE.
This kit doesn’t include Cylinder Sleeves, However unless you can respray the factory Plasma Arc coating to the bores, you will need to sleeve the block.
- CP Carrillo 10.0:1 Pistons with Chrome moly Piston Pins 84mm Bore
- 4 x CP Carrillo H Beam Connecting Rods with CARR Rod Bolts
- Athena Cut - Ring Head Gasket
- 10 x M10 ARP Main Stud kit (require modification for Oil Pump clearance refer to my build guide)
- 16 x M8 x 30mm OEM Bed Plate Securing Bolts (OE 07129903926)
- 4 x M8 x 40mm OEM Crank/Flywheel Hub Bolts (OE 07119907475)
- 1 x Crankshaft HUB Seal (OE 11118618864)
- 1 x Crankshaft Flywheel HUB Seal (OE 11117587168)
- 2 x Spark plug / Injector Bucket Gaskets (OE 11127589830)
- 1 x ARP Head Stud Kit (Requires the 4x Corner Head Bolt Holes to be Timeserted to accept 11mm Stud, Time Sert Specs are M11 x 30mm x 1.5)
- 1 x Valve Cover Gasket Set OEM (OE 11127588418)
- 1 x M10 x 30mm Oil Pump Drive Gear Bolt OEM (OE 11277619309)
- 1 x Oil Filter Housing to Cylinder Head OEM Gasket (OE 11428637821)
Parts Recommended but not included:
- Cylinder Sleeves are necessary in a rebuilt N20 pushing high HP.
Darton MID WET Sleeves are recommended over Flanged and "Parallel" Liners. Contact Us if you would like to purchase Darton WET Sleeves, Alternatively have your engine builder organise a sleeve solution due to the measurements required no off the shelf solution currently exists.
- Due to varying sizes of Rod Bearings and Main Bearings it is vital you have your engine builder measure these before ordering the correct size (some main bearings and rod bearings come in 3 different sizes!). We also recommend your engine shop source these bearings But an aftermarket Rod Bearing we HIGHLY recommend is the ACL TRI-METAL Racing Rod Bearings (4B1584H or 4B1584HX).
- We also recommend having the engine block semi or fully closed decked to help prevent cylinder wobble under high boost!
Parts we have excluded due to different Variants of the N20 is the Oil Sump Gasket since N20 RWD and N20 AWD motors have different sumps there is different gaskets for each sump, we recommend you replace this during the rebuild.
We also exclude the Crankshaft HUB Capture Bolt this bolt is required to be replaced if your Engine Builder removes the HUB from the Crankshaft, Should you need it however please refer to OEM Part Number 11217614270 (Comes standard in our Timing Chain Repair Kit).
It is also important to note that you will need to replace the flywheel bolts (AT or MT each transmission has different bolts for their flywheels and torque converter) as they must be replaced once removed.