MHD Custom Tune For BMW S55
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
MHD Custom Tune For BMW S55 is a complete tuning package that is compatible with all S55 engine variants.
Here at Navardi Tuned we specialise in delivering Powerful and Reliable Bespoke MHD Custom Tunes for your E, F and G Series Turbo Powered BMW.
Have something unique you want tuned? Get in touch with us and we'll tailor a solution that fits your needs. Contact-Us
We offer the following free upgrades with our custom tune packages:
- Free Upgrade From Custom Stage 1 Tune to Custom Stage 2.
We can tune for the following:
- Pump Fuel - 91ACN, 93ACN, 91 / 95 RON, 93 / 98RON.
- Ethanol Mixes: E30, E60 and Full E85
- Race Fuel (ex. 100oct, MS109)
- Stock Fuel System or Port Injection or Charge Pipe Injection or Upgraded HPFP.
- Stock Turbo or Aftermarket Turbo.
- Stock or Forged Internals.
- JB4 or AIC6 Configuration also included if you prefer to stack with a flash.
- Upgraded Coil Packs.
- Spark plugs gapped to 0.022 of an inch.
- NGK 97506 Plugs
- Hi-Flow Downpipe Recommended.
- Upgraded Intercooler Recommended.
- Upgraded LPFP recommended, But Not Required For Stock Turbo Setups.
- Requires A MHD Licence.
- For Aftermarket Turbo Setups, XHP Transmission Flash Highly Recommended.
- PLEASE READ THE FAQ BEFORE PURCHASING.
- By purchasing this tune you are also acknowledging that you have read our tuning disclaimer and understand the risks associated with tuning your vehicle here.
- This Tune comes with 1 year of free revisions, EXCEPT FOR Re-Tunes due to new modifications that require calibration. I.E upgraded turbos, intercoolers, supplementary fuelling, HPFP upgrades etc.
- Remote dyno sessions are available however must be booked in advance (minimum notice of 2 weeks) and prior to shop bookings. 1 Booking is included with the purchase of this package.
- Modifications that don't require a "retune purchase" include: LPFP, Exhausts, Intakes, Charge-pipes and turbo inlets.
- OFF ROAD / RACING COMPETITION USE ONLY - ECU Tuning may not comply with Federal, State, Province, and/or Local laws, ordinances, and regulations. You (The “Customer”) Must take full responsibility to ensure that any modifications or upgrades that you have done to your vehicle conform to all applicable laws and regulations for road use, especially pertaining to safety and emissions. You must understand that “Navardi Tuned” will not be made liable if your local governing authority deems your vehicle unfit for use on their roads due to a ECU/DME calibration change or “tune”. You will be required to sign a Terms and Conditions / Vehicle Compliance Waiver when you purchase this tune.
Shopping Experience Guarantee
Great Quality, Honest and Reliable Goods & Services, With Prompt Fulfillment Timelines.
Customer Service Guarantee
Exception & Helpful Customer Service.
User Privacy Is Our Biggest Concern, Shop Safely With Us Knowing We Do Not Share Your Personal Data With Anyone, Or Corporate Entity.
Safety & Security Guarantee
Secure and Safe Checkout.
I’ve met Harry from Navardi a couple off months ago and from that everything went straight upwards. He helped me out with different questions on my n20 engine with lower compression pistons.
Awesome experience, Harrison’s work is remarkable. He did a wonderful job on BM3 custom tuning for my wagon F31 N20. Has excellent recommendations and resources. Without any doubts, eyes closed in trust any tune.
Harry at Navardi Tuned is the most knowledgeable tuner for these engines. My n20 now performs greater and more efficiently; strong, smooth, and consistent!
Perfect job done by Harrison on my BMW F33 420i engine.
Very serious, he spared no effort to provide me with top-level programming. Powerful, flexible reactive with maximum reliability.
I live in France the time difference has never been a problem. Depending on the datalogs produced, I received dozens of updates over several weeks. Excellent follow-up.
Definitely recommend Navardi Tuned!
The most seamless experience, Harry (the owner) is the most helpful person I've ever met in this industry! I recieved endless support throughout the months before tuning, all the way through the tuning process, and a TON of follow up afterwards. Do not listen to some of the other reviews here on Google, they are spreading serious mis-information. They are all missing the fact that the owner of the troubled vehicle acted negligently in looking after a car that HE decided to tune well above factory specs... seemingly very idiosyncratic to a normal person. Regardless of this, if you want your BMW tuned to make it more enjoyable to drive, or to accompany any modifications you have done to it, you couldn't find a better guy than Harry.